6.18.2010

MY QUEST TO SPIRITUAL RENEWAL

On my quest to spiritual renewal is within my heart, mind, soul and body...a deeper relationship with GOd, and a more meaningful realtionships with loved ones. A faith that will transform my entire being...I have recently read that there are 7 Keys to Spiritual Renewal, I pray that with these keys will unlock the doors from blocking access to God and keeping me from finding and fulfilling the remarkably satisfying purpose He has in mind for me:

1. SURRENDER ~ To seek more of God and surrender to Him. And to acknowledge Him in everything I do. Not to surrender in an attitude of defeat.

"Benefits of Surrender:
When we stop trying to clean up our shattered hopes, twisted plans and broken agendas, God has room to work. He can remove the clutter, restore the good, and bring order and beauty out of our chaos. God can be amazingly creative when we get out of His way and give him room to work. We can relieved of guilt, failure, and regret that so often accompanies disappointments. God alone has the power to realign our lives according to his will, we wil be able to relax and wait his timely intervention."

2.ACCEPTANCE
3.CONFESSION
4.OWNERSHIP
5.FORGIVENESS
6.TRANSFORMATION
7.PRESERVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mabuhay! Hello there! Thanks for dropping by!