7.19.2011

Great everyday bag!

I've never felt this happy and satisfied with my online purchase, I would say this is the first! I ordered this MB Madison bag a few days ago and can not wait to see it in person! I couldn't be any happier when I got it on my mailbox yesterday! I took it out of the box and my eyes grew bigger in adoration, I love what I saw! I tried it on my petite frame, It's light weight, the color is great, functional, classic and softest faux leather ever! It's a perfect size for me, and it's a great everyday bag if you always have a toddler in tow, you would want both of your hands free, because It's a cross-body bag too! Over all it's exactly what I wanted it to be!

2 comments:

  1. this bag is awesome. the gold accents are really pulling at my heart strings... so gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit hank you for your comments:) Love this bag! You blog is very cute:) and your daughter is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Mabuhay! Hello there! Thanks for dropping by!